Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Fist To Palms, Blackberrys, and PDAs

There is a revolution occurring in the productivity world, from hitech to lotech, away from digital back to analog. I am still on the fence...and so therefore not all that productive. I envision going back 100% to paper someday soon. The age of the knowledge worker is upon us, those that are able to harness all the knowledge will yield more influence. I think personal productivity is an area of life with tremendous potential for a Christian to capture the attention of culture to the Glory of God. People will look at an above average productive Christian an wonder, how? The Christian will of course respond "Because of Jesus." Spreading and living out the Gospel couldn't get any more practical than that. For the Glory of Jesus I am close to dumping my Blackberry and dissing the PDA craze of the last decade.

5 comments:

Jeff Burton said...

I'm way ahead of the revolution - neither paper nor pda - I just forget everything anyone tells me.

kristi noser said...

Great, now that I'm on the PDA wagon, everyone is going to jump off.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, I call your condition "Sanctified Ignorance"

Anonymous said...

Kristi don't jump off...if it works, work it.

Timotheos said...

So much for people with Blackberry's ruling the world!