Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Days 36, 37, 38, and 39

Day 36 - lower body (aka legs)
Day 37 - cardio, biking
Day 38 - upper body
Day 39 - cardio, in-line skating

Today was a great skate. I just did 4 miles in under 22 minutes. The best part was the way back because I had the wind pushing me. The worst part of course then was the way out. Out near the governement center where I live there is a bit more open area and so this morning a north wind was strong against me. There were times where I'd come to an immediate hault if I wasn't pumping the legs. I am sure all the drivers were thinking I was the stupid one. But like I said, as soon as I turned around for the journey home, I knew that would be the reward. I reached some pretty good speeds. There is one short hill that is always a killer for me but today I got pushed up it.

No comments: