Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Fund Raising for Special Olympics Minnesota



The St. Paul Inline Marathon has partnered with Special Olympics Minnesota to generate support for athletes. Special Olympics Minnesota'’s mission is to enhance the human potential and quality of life for children and adults with intellectual disabilities by offering year-round sports training and competitions.

I am getting involved in the fund raising with a goal to raise at least $250 by August 20th.. Please note that Special Olympics Minnesota says that if I raise $250, $200 will go to them and $50 toward my entry fee in the race. I hope this is not a deterrent for people who might otherwise make a donation. I really wanted to participate in the fundraising last year but missed the opportunity because I was a late entry.

If you would like to make a donation please click on the following button:





THANK YOU! I appreciate whatever support comes my way.

No comments: