OooooOooo...eeeee I was mowing in the dark.
Dying from exhaustion and dreaming I was an inline star
This time of year the cool grass grows
Are you ready?
Sing it with me...OoooOooo eeee I was mowing in the dark.
Most enjoyable memories from mowing in the dark last night:
- Watching others laugh as they drove by (I had to be running for them to laugh)
- The excitement of waking in the morning to see how many patches of grass I missed or the strips I made.
- Actually being able to see the sparks from hitting the rocks* That was sweet!
- Chasing the light spots after having look directly into the halogen, motion activated, garage light.
- Thinking how stupid I am that I kept forgetting to not look into the light each time I made a pass by it. I just couldn't resist - to look right into the light!
- Seeing the this morning that I mowed the lawn perfectly!