Pages

Monday, March 19, 2007

Sin Is On My Mind

I've been thinking much about sin lately. My horror of it. The strength of it over me. My wicked fondness of it. Its means and ultimate end of me if I let it have its way. My hatred of it. My enslavement to it. Sin is as much about law-making as it is about law-breaking. I must kill it! But I always see my King, The Redeemer, Jesus! If "they" ever find the his bones, have great pity on me.

Please consider a couple of fantastic blog posts that I've been pondering over the last week or so:

Psalm 51: Sin; It's Everywhere, It's Everywhere! - great quotes about sin!

Explaining Sin In A Way That Makes Sense, part I
Explaining Sin In A Way That Makes Sense, part II
(be sure to read the comments)

1 comment:

Carla said...

I'm gonna have nightmares for a week after seeing that picture! EEEWWWWWW!