Right now I have a sinus cold strong enough to totally block the strongness of Altoids. Totally. No taste at all! None! Also, I've never in my life had a cold that causes my nose to drip constantly. If I wanted to I could blow bubbles like my little Timmers. (I am really sorry about that word picture Kristi.)
Life the Last Few Days
- Saturday was the high point. I spent the whole day alone with my wife. Wonderful!
- Sunday my daughter nailed me in my manly area with a snowball, iceball, rock...whatever it was, at pointblank range. During our snowball fight she approached me for a hug, I thought. I let my guard down and she unloaded. I am still a little sore today.
- Monday morning my cold hits full force with sinus pressure and a headache.
- Monday morning failed to love my wife and really listen to her.
- Monday morning I discover the clothes dryer has no heat.
- Monday morning while trying to troubleshoot the dryer I am overcome by cleansing sensations I should have had two weeks ago.
- Monday morning can't find any tools and get mad at myself for how unorganized I am.
- Monday morning get to work a 1/2 hour later than planned.
- Monday suffer all day with cold.
- Monday night cough and sneeze and discover intense pain between shoulder blades.
- Tuesday just gettin' by.
It is obvious I don't have much time to blog about anything serious these days.