HOLD ON! WHAT? I said that? Yes.
Obviously I am burnt out. Quoting my sista..."Think?" I've been skating every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday since the end of April. I've skated 2 marathons and now the season is over. The burnout is settling in because I have nothing immediate to train for now.
Time to start thinking about next year. Here is a list of the 2008 marathon events on my radar screen:
- Baxter Inline Marathon - June 14th
- Big Granite (Ashland) - June ??
- Hermanton Half Marathon - July 19th
- Chicago Inline - July 26th
- Hayward Inline 39 mile challenge - August 9th
- St. Paul Inline Marathon - August 18th
- Northshore Inline Marathon - Sept 13th
So here is my bold prediction: At least one of you, reading this right now, will be skating at least one of these events with me. Somebody is going to contact me about getting into inline skating and I am going to teach you how to skate and we are going to train together. I will help you buy skates too. I will help you every step of the way. Whether you do a half or full, at my pace or yours, you will be an inliner in 2008.
It's up to you to decide...who's going to be?