Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Electro Man Ready To Ride The Lightning

This time next Sunday I will be heading out the door to the St. Paul Inline Marathon. I am ready to go after my goal of finishing in 1:40 or less. Although, I still do not have the skin suit so many of my "loyal" fans have promised me. I have been expecting something like....



Skin suit or not I will ride the lightning.

By the way, I did fall yesterday. After 10 miles at 15 mph I slowed to almost a completed stop at my driveway and raised my left leg to step over the small curb and down I went. No drama, no skidding, no major intense moment, just an embarrassing crumble over a 1 inch step...to keep me humble I suppose.

4 comments:

Carla said...

I need more cowbell!!

theswamphare said...

It looks like body-paint might work for most of the suit. Dyed tighty-whities,cardboard and gold foil would finish it off quite nicely...

Timotheos said...

Ride the Lightning, nothing like starting my day with an old Metallica tune in my head. With Carla's thoughts: "For whom does the cowbell toll"?

Brandy Dopkins said...

Go, Pat, go!