Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Married Life Blog

Covenant Life Church in Gaithersburg, Maryland hosts a blog called Married Life. I've been following this blog for a while through my bloglines account. Recently though I've been clicking through to the blog directly because it has started an engaging series focusing on encouragement and the love of God in a struggling marriage. Two articles have already been posted:
Future articles look equally informative, helpful, and full of grace:
  • How do I continue loving the one who doesn'’t seem to love me?
  • How do I sustain my faith in the midst of such a marriage?
  • Why has God chosen such a path for me?
The senior pastor at Covenant Life is Joshua Harris, protege of Covenant's former senior pastor C.J. Mahaney. Mahaney now overseas Sovereign Grace Ministries on a full-time basis.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Cool! You are a walking wealth of info!