Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

Tim Keller

A new favorite pastor (among many)...Tim Keller.

This guy is great! Incredibly wise. He masterfully preaches the real truth of the gospel and explains how it is integrated into all of life. He often uses the original text and points out what is lost in modern English translations.

I just listened to a series on biblical change. This is not some wishy-washy religiosity(slash)self-help mixture of postmodern falsehoods. This is a series on real truth being applied to real life problems. Fantastic stuff!

Here are the audio links:

1. Changed Lives
2. Inside-Out Living
3. How to Change

Here is a comprehensive list of Tim Keller resources.

Fantastic stuff! (I already said this didn't I?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

kristi noser said...

Nice blog, Pat. I really like listening to Keller. When you listen to him, you know what a meaty sermon is.