Pages

Friday, August 10, 2007

Facebook

I want to try something here. I have created a group on the social networking service Facebook for attenders of Faith Community Church and whoever else who wants to stay connected.

I think it would be great if people signed up. It is an experiment. I've been on Facebook for a little over a few months but I am connected to very few people. I want to learn about how to use Facebook because I hear and read so much about it.

What is Facebook? First things first...it is not like MySpace, Facebook is much better. Here are more complete answers - here and here. It's all free too.

First thing to do is to register and open an account at Facebook. Then, we have to get connected. You'll need to do a group search for FCC to find the group and request membership, or you can leave a comment in this post. Let me know you are on facebook and I will search for your name and invite you to the group. Beyond those basic instructions, you'll have to tread through learning all about facebook just like I am doing.

No comments: