Pages

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Win Free Books

Challies just kicked off a free book drawing at his blog.

I've entered. You should too. There are some fantastic prizes:
  • First prize: All six available volumes of the Reformed Expository Commentary series.
  • Second prize: Any three volumes of the Reformed Expository Commentary series (to be selected by the winner).
  • Third Prize: Any one volume of the Reformed Expository Commentary series (to be selected by the winner).
Enter your name in the drawing by clicking on the banner link below. Please note that I do get credit in the form of extra entries for each person who enters the drawing from this link. If nothing else, if you enter from the link, you'd be helping me increase my chances of winning because I would love anyone of these books.

sept Giveaway

Read more about the contest here: The Great September Giveaway.

2 comments:

Katie R. said...

I entered. Hope it works for one of us?

erin said...

OK, I signed up, too.