Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Broken Skate

I discovered last night while changing the laces on my inline skates that one of the cuff rivets on the right boot is broken. The cuff has released from the boot all together. I am very disappointed because I purchased the skates less than a year ago.

I am researching things but what I know so far is there was only a six month warranty. I have contacted Rollerblade directly for more details and I am waiting for a response. Also, I made contact with a custom shop in Minneapolis to see if they could possible repair the rivet.

I actually think the bolt has been broken for some time now. I've always felt my right ankle seemed a little weak. I'll see how it goes tomorrow on my normally schedule training skate. I am going to have to find a way to skate this whole season on these skates.

No comments: