I gotta hand it to my wife. She pushed it as much as I did today. Every single rep was to the max. I am very proud of her. She keeps me in line as well, if she wasn't there in our weightroom with me, I'd slack for sure.
One last note. I like to calculate the total volume of weight lift across all sets and reps and then compare the amount to actual objects. I lifted:
- 8,480 lbs - bench press and flyes
- 1,780 lbs - shoulder military press and side raises
- 2,300 lbs - bentover rows (back)
- 1,200 lbs - tricep kickbacks
- 1,750 lbs - seated bicep curls
- 15,510 total volume lifted