Pages

Friday, September 08, 2006

Locating Anonymous

Not much of a post today. I've been spending all my time ascertaining the illustrious blog poster known as Anonymous. You know who I am referring to, right? That brave blogster critic who lays down wisdom filled rhetoric in the comment sections of interweb's blogosphere, thereby exemplifying all that is in Ephesians 4:14, no doubt. I may be casting a wide net here but I believe this Anonymous is the same Anonymous who calls social services and the police on people in the name of public welfare. In addition, this is probably just a senseless bunny trail, but could this Anonymous be the same Anonymous who sends the "healthy feedback" notes to my favorite pastors? Could there possibly be a link between all the Anonymous sightings? With that said, I am off once again, locating Anonymous.

6 comments:

kristi noser said...

This type of blog makes me want to post someting anonymously just for fun.

Unknown said...

I've done that before. But the person on the other end never seems to "get it".

Anonymous said...

Anonymous here.
You may know me from instances such as finding a parking meter with an hour left on it in down town Minneapolis, or that bug in your boss' ear when you pull off a big project.
I just wanted to let you all know that I called 911 this morning because I witnessed an accident on I94, and again about a half hour later because I saw an old woman trying to get her cat out of a tree.
It's true, I am wise, and also true that I care deeply about public welfare.
Recently, "Healthy Feedback" is something I've taken up quite seriously.
Thank you, Pat, for acknowledging me. Fighting evil and promoting good at all cost is a highly thankless job, and I appreciate the nod.
I'm sorry to say, however, that you will never find me. Much like Superman, my identity is very well hidden.
Gotta run, I hear someone printing personal photos on an office printer--it's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.
-Anon

Unknown said...

Thanks Anon. As you are aware, the beauty of internet traffic report is that no one is really anonymous - but your identity will remain our little secret.

Anonymous said...

Foiled again!
I trust you will not reveal my alias to the public. The consequences of such an act, I dare not try to fathom.
You are a good man, Pat. I know you'll do the right thing.

Unknown said...

The thing about being Anonymous is the illusion that your are actually anonymous - even if there are more than one of you.