Pages

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Doggin' It

Lately I've been trucking around my family in the F150 because the minivan coughs too much and I'm afraid it is going to puke. As a result, my oldest Josh gets to sit in the front seat. This last week he enjoyed the freedom of a dog hanging his head out the window. Josh was doggin it! I loved the look on his face, watching him experience life at its fullest. His guard was down and he was really milking the moment. Sometimes, for a nine year old that usually means pushing the boundaries of foolishness. On the same day Josh enjoyed doggin it, he also discovered what happens when you spit into the wind. Think that is funny? It is even funnier when you get to see him try it again because he wasn't quite sure what happened the first time.

No comments: